Saturday, March 21, 2009

I love the smell the fresh cut grass..

...and the look of a freshly mowed lawn. Today the weather was finally nice enough to mow. I didn't post a picture of our yard because it doesn't look too pretty. The grass was about a week past needing to be cut and it got rained on earlier in the day. Thus mowing left it not looking so good but at least it got mowed. It will look better next time.

Mowing got me excited and exhausted all at the same time. Excited about Spring and all the yard work that comes with this time of year. I LOVE working in my yard and get great satisfaction from making it look good but it is a LOT of work. That is where the exhausted part comes into play. It is absolutely exhausting keeping up with it all. But it is a good kind of exhaustion.

4 comments:

Paige said...

I want that yard! I can't believe you need to mow your lawn already. Our neighbor did his the other day, but just to pick up the leaves.

Jack and Melanie said...

It was SO long. I am sure the neighbors thought it was lovely and were glad to finally see someone out there cutting it. =0)

patblazer said...

Your beam/colors look great, Mel. Good work! Love, Mom

Paty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.