Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dog play

So tonight when I went out to feed the dogs, Milo was all about playing fetch...which is very unlike him. Allie is usually the one that is right there at your feet w/ whatever toy, no matter the condition, she has found. I had left the slider open. Allie grabbed her chewed up frisbee & headed straight through the slider & up the stairs. And there she stayed while I threw the frisbee for Milo. It was the strangest thing. Milo was very funny about playing fetch. The sunporch has three sliders and all three were open...it has been really hot here...for better air circulation, so Milo would come running full speed through one slider w/ his frisbee, of course, run across the sun-porch, still at full speed w/ frisbee in his mouth and then out the other side. He would quickly turn the corner so he didn't bust through the fence into the neighbors yard then circle around the outside of the sun-porch and back in through the third door. Again all at full speed. It was a little nuts. He is nuts! Just the other night he came running in from his 2 a.m. potty break and ran right into the closed slider. I heard the crash clear on the other side of the house. I thought for sure that either Milo or the slider was broken but both were fine. Apparently, he thought Jack had left the slider open even though Jack never leaves it open. Crazy dog!!
And here he is all settled down chewing on his frisbee after his play session. Finally, all calmed down.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Melanie!!!

How are you? I was wondering why you didn't show up to the reunion! I wanted to see you! Jenny and Shanie were the only ones there. Oh, maybe I saw Stacy Schultz... not sure though. No Dan or Donny or anyone else from church... It was fun. We were home by 10pm though. My email is tnkjensen@comcast.net.

Let me know how you guys are doing! Would love to hear from you... ~Kelly

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Yay!! So glad you started one of these. Now we can keep up with what is happening your way. :)

Tell Jack hi for us. Hope to see you two soon!

-Megan

Miss Lim said...

Fun to see that you all are doing well... I finnaly decided to add my own blog too, still figuring it all out lol. Hugs ~Tiff