Sunday, October 19, 2008

Melanie's Mosaic


My creation
Originally uploaded by blazer713

I saw this Mosaic idea on another blog. I thought it was fun so I did one for myself.

Each box answers a question about myself. Do you know the answer?

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What high school did you attend?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. Favorite drink?

7. Dream vacation?

8. Favorite desert?

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. One word to descibe you?

12. Your flickr name?


3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh, how did I know Chris O'Donnell would be your celebrity crush? I thought you were over him! He is pretty cute.

Jack and Melanie said...

That was put in there for my husband. No one else was suppose to figure it out. I mostly just have a crush on Jack..=0P

Matushka Anna said...

Oh...this is cool but I'm gonna have to work at it